Happy Friday!

I'm really excited for today's FO Friday. Maybe because it's the first time I've actually finished something in time for FO Friday? Or maybe it's because they're super tiny and cute. I'm a sucker for anything tiny - tiny knits are no exception.



Last week, Purl Bee published this adorable little mitten pattern. I knew as soon as I saw it that I wanted to make them. It took me a few days to free my needles from other projects and cast on. Like all tiny knits, it was a super fast project. A couple of hours at most. The worst part? All that i-cord and weaving in the ends.

I did alter the pattern a bit, since Grace is now 10 months old and the pattern says it should fit 3-9 months. I cast on 36 stitches and knit a few extra rows before the decreases, including an extra contrast color row. The i-cord is a genius way to make sure you have both mittens at all times. I just thread it through her coat sleeves and bam, attached mittens. Perfect.



Yarn is all Knit Picks - Palette in Silver & Stroll Hand-Paint in Dolly. It might be hard to tell, but the stripes are variegated in shades of pink and purple due to Dolly's hand-painted-ness (yeah, I made up a word, whatever).

Happy weekend, all!


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Jenn Pfeiffer 2012-2013. Powered by Blogger.
______________