I figured it's about time for my monthly update. I really wish I would update more often, and there are a lot of times that I sit down to write an entry, but it never seems to go the way I think. One of the kids needs me, I can't find my camera card to post pictures, a load of laundry needs to be put away, the dishes in the sink are nagging me, etc.

But today, the kids are sleeping (or pretending to be asleep and right now that's enough), I uploaded my pictures to my computer already, the laundry is still in the washing machine, and my sink is clean (promise!). So, I owe you an update.

I've been busy knitting lots of little things. Three cowls (here, here and here), a hat, a shawl, and a baby sweater. I frogged the sweater, but it still counts because I finished it. I started, and then frogged a Clara dress for Grace, my 9 month old. That project was doomed from the start, if you know what I mean. So, once I compose myself from that debacle, I'll be starting over.







And because I'm a glutton for punishment, I also started two more Featherweight Cardigans and a Burberry Inspired Cowl. One of the Featherweights is for my mom and is being knit in Madelinetosh tosh lace in Cousteau. The other is in KnitPicks Stroll Tonal in Pearlescent, and I'm making that bad boy for myself.

So, yeah, sometimes my fingers feel like they're going to fall off from too much knitting, but I wouldn't have it any other way. In fact, I'm dreaming about finishing all of my current WIPs (works in progress for all you non-knitting folks) and starting some Christmas gift knitting. Am I nuts to think I can finish 2 sweaters, a cowl, a blanket and a toddler dress in the next 6 weeks? Probably...


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Jenn Pfeiffer 2012-2013. Powered by Blogger.
______________