Today I'm headed to the Pittsburgh Knit and Crochet Festival. I've never been before, so I'm not totally sure what to expect, but the line-up of vendors sounds phenomenal and I'm really excited. My mom volunteered to go with me, since she also knits. All of the classes I wanted to take were full by the time I realized registration was open. I'll know better for next year! I hope to have a full re-cap post next week.

Don't forget the Colorblock Shawl KAL starts on Monday! I can't wait to see the color combos you all come up with.You can still email me a picture of your yarn choice for inclusion in Monday's KAL post (you have until Sunday at midnight EDT to send it).

Happy Friday and happy knitting!


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Jenn Pfeiffer 2012-2013. Powered by Blogger.
______________