Spring is just around the corner (or so I'm told - we got 6 inches of snow last night!). I've been thinking of warm weather, pastels, lightweight knits and bright colors. I hope you enjoy this pre-Spring Knitspiration. I can't wait to wear my lightweight shawls, laceweight sweaters, and neon. How cute would that floral shirt be under the cowl-neck sweater? And don't even get me started on that neon granny stripe blanket - in love! I've also been thinking a lot about spinning lately. I tried it once last year and I can't wait to learn more!



What's inspiring your knits these days? Are you looking forward to warmer weather or do you dread it?

Disclaimer: I'm not paid or perked by any of the companies showcased above. I just want to share what's inspiring me and my knitting!


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Jenn Pfeiffer 2012-2013. Powered by Blogger.
______________