Today was a good mail day…

knitting From left: 2 skeins of Alpaca Merino from Isager, Clara Dress pattern, KnitPicks catalog, and a new project bag from JennieGee.

Both the kit and project bag arrived in record time. I ordered them Friday morning and they arrived today. Amazing!

I’ve had the Clara dress on my Ravelry queue for a long time – pretty much since I found out I was having a girl a year ago. Last week I sold some cloth diapers and had some extra money in my PayPal, so I finally got the kit. The yarn is much softer than I had anticipated, but it’s not superwash, so I’m not sure if I’m going to use it or look for something else to knit the dress in. I love the color though, so maybe that’s enough to sway me.

I also desperately wanted a new project bag to take with me everywhere (I always have a sock project in my purse). I saw JennieGee’s bag on Etsy and I knew I had to have it. She hand dyes and screen prints the bags, so no two are exactly alike. My only regret is not buying a large one too.

If only the mail was this good everyday…


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Jenn Pfeiffer 2012-2013. Powered by Blogger.
______________