I had the pleasure of test-knitting Carabe - a new pattern from Justyna Lorkowska of Lete's Knits. It's a striped sweater with a slip-stitch detail and shawl collar. It has easily become my favorite comfy sweater.



I had a lot of fun picking colors for this knit. After some back and forth, I finally decided on Silver Fox and Nassau Blue, both on Tosh Vintage. It wasn't until after I'd knit a few stripes that my husband pointed out it looks like the Eagles team colors. Oh well - you can take the girl out of Philly, but I guess you can't take the Philly out of the girl. Maybe next time I'll knit one in black and gold. :)


I made a few minor modifications to the pattern, which you can read about on my project page.

Project Details
Yarn: Madelinetosh Tosh Vintage in Silver Fox and Nassau Blue
Needles: US 6 (4mm) and US 8 (5mm)



One Comment

  1. I love it! The colors and the collar are looking really good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Jenn Pfeiffer 2012-2013. Powered by Blogger.
______________